Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Makeup Revival



I have found that a lot of the time my gel and cream products get dry before they run out, making them very hard to use. I was tired of struggling with this so I decided to find a solution. Now I'm sure this 
has already been thought of but I have not seen it before so I thought I'd share what I did to revive my cream shadow.


What you're going to need to revive your cream shadow is a beauty oil. You can you whatever you have. I personally have the L'oreal  Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil, which by the way is great when your face is really dry or to add a boost to your light moisturizer by mixing a drop of the oil in. Anyways take your oil and add one drop, you can always add more but you can't take it out.
Once you have added your drop of oil your product will look something like this. Now take a clean finger and rub it around to mix the oil in and voila!

Your product is like new again! You can use it just like you did before.

Here you can see my product before I revived it. This is the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow in Bad to The Bronze. The product is separation is separating from the edge of the container because of the lack of moisture left into it. This translated throughout and caused patchy application. After adding moisture back into the product it is just as smooth and creamy as it started and applied beautifully again.

No comments:

Post a Comment